Thread: How to get quick access of history in Google Chrome?

How to get quick access of history in Google Chrome?

Hello Friends, I have an issue that i need to solve. Actually i am using the Google Chrome for my browsing purpose with the replacement of the Mozilla Firefox. I like the performance of the Google Chrome. But the issue is that i want quick access history in the Google Chrome, instead of the going to the tools and the on the browsing history. Is there any way that add a button of history on the Browser. Thank you

Re: How to get quick access of history in Google Chrome?

Hey, Your search for the history button is ended up here. Now you can easily get the history of the browser in a single mouse click and your browser history will be on the page. There is an add on introduced by the Google Chrome i think you can get help of the same. This is known as the History button. So download it and enjoy it. Say thanks if you like the same. Thanks

Hey tell me how to download as i am nee with the Google Chrome and have less idea about the same. So help me with the download of the same and installation of the same. The help is appreciated this time too. Waiting for the reply because cant wait more to get hand on this add on. Thanks once more time.

You can download it from the Google Chrome extension page so just visit the page. There you will find the most of the add on but you don't have to do with them its just for the knowledge of the add on of the browser. Now enter the keyword of the add on the search that is History Button and hit the Enter key. Now download the same form the list of the add on. This will install automatically on your browser by downloading itself. Now restart the browser to take effect. You will find the button on the toolbar. So enjoy. Bye

Hi, I don't understand why you have to do this much effort for the history which is not at all good idea. You can easily get the access of browser history from the keyboard. Just press CTRL and the H key from the Keyboard and the history will appear on the left pane of your browser. So do the same instead of doing all that download stuff.Hope you will like it. Thank you