Thread: How to add igoogle style new tab to Google Chrome?

How to add igoogle style new tab to Google Chrome?

Hey there, Can i add igoogle style new tab to Google Chrome? If the answer is yes the help me the method to get the same. I think i am on the right place to get the solution of my problem. This would be appreciative if i get the solution. I think this is to right place to ask the query regarding the Google Chrome. So help me with the customization of Google Chrome with the iGoogle. Thank you

Re: How to add igoogle style new tab to Google Chrome?

There is an add on of the Google Chrome is available that will create the same iGoogle for you and you can see the this on the new tab. Till now when you click on the new tab you are noticing the speed dial or the Google home page but after installation of this add on you will see the your iGoogle on the page and manage the Google Services from there only. This add on is known as the "New Tab Extension | Dashboard" So download to and add it to your Google Chrome and enjoy. Thank you

This is an Extension that replaces the new tab page with a dashboard of useful gadgets.The dashboard contains Google Talk(Gtalk) gadget to chat with friends. a calender and clock, weather widget, a quick note taking widget and a random image display.To complete the look consider installing the "dark_theme" theme for chrome. For more click here

Hi, I need to know more about the same add on which you are discussing about. How to download this add on. I have heard from lots of people about the add on can you specify what are the add on. and what is the use of the same. Thanks again.

This one is easy and you can download or add it from the Google chrome extension page. Just simple step and you will enhance your browser with the iGoogle. First go to the Extension page of the Google Chrome and then on the search box and type the name of it and press enter key from the keyboard. This will display the list of add on that is related to the key word. Select the "New Tab Extension | Dashboard". And then click to install it. It will prompt a window for the installation of the same, click on the OK and its done. This will install the add on on your browser, Now restart the browser and click on the new tab. Now instead of the boring Google home page you will get the iGoogle page. Thats it!!!!!!!!

Add on is nothing but the plugins for the browser to run various application that does not belongs to the browser. It can be also define as the element that is used with the Website to improve the functionality and the interaction of the user with the Web site. This facilitate the user with the informative and knowledgeable appeal. An add-on can be a new time-saving toolbar button, a shortcut to search, a themed look, and more. Add-ons make browsing easier. Thats all i can help you.