Thread: How to stream and share tunes online?

How to stream and share tunes online?

Hi there. I having an issue and need to solve that hoping that will get the solution here. So here is the query. I have some tunes which i want share and steam online. But don't know how to perform the same. So any one have idea about how to stream and share tunes online. I have some great tune that is why i am am looking for the method that will implement the same. Any help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Re: How to stream and share tunes online?

Hey friend. You no need to worry more about the issue which you are getting for the streaming and sharing of music online. There is an interface which allow the creation and uploading of the music online and known as the Grooveshark. All you have to do is to go to the Grooveshark and there will you get the facility like create playlist, upload music and change the theme. This is really working interface introduced in the revolutionary manner. So get with it and see the working of it. Thank you you’re presented with an easy to use interface and can immediately begin searching for music, upload your own, create playlists, change themes and more.

Hey Jackson, Thanks for your support regarding the problem i am getting but could you please explain this in detail so that i can try this for my music sharing experiences. A help may be appreciated. Thanks once again

Yes sure, But for that you have to visit the site of Grooveshark. After that you will notice that without creating an account you are able to browse music and more on Grooveshark. As you visit the site there are lots of pop up menu will appear one by one to help regarding the use of the same. If you want to create or upload a music file then you have to get yourself register with the Grooveshark so create an account and then there are easy step that will help you to know about the procedure to uploading of file with the upload file button on the web page. All i can help you with the same. Say thanks if you like it. See you again

Thanks once again i have really thankful to you with your support for the sharing of file, I am now able to share the tunes of mine online and also can stream the same. But need to know about the Google ChromeShark that i have heard from one of my friend is it something related to the Grooveshark or any other way to share the music. Will be more happy with the help regarding this issue. Thank you

Hi this is just an add on that will hep you to control the Grooveshark and play the music and every thing would be easiar with the help of this tool. You can turn on and off Grooveshark with the help of this tools and nothing else. This wont allow you upload or create playlist of your own. It also wont allow fats forward of the music. So if you are using the Google Chrome then add it to your browser to control the Grooveshark. To download the same Click here