Thread: How to boost a site performance on internet

How to boost a site performance on internet

Hi,
    SEO is an nice concept to boost any site on the search engine. But in my case I had just started working. I need some really basic tips and tricks which I can follow in order to keep my site alive on the internet. May this related to any concept like IT, Travel, Social Networking, etc. I am not in a condition to afford a third party SEO company for making my site revenue better. And should I delete the old pages from my site in case if no one goes on them. This for forums because of spamming. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to boost a site performance on internet

A site with a strong audience is either value-added is very much alive. The basic tips for the same are constantly update your content. Enrich your site with fresh and new content everyday. Target those which are new and for what users look for. In this way you will get listed more times and get better traffic on your website. Providing free information online is a nice concept.

You can use the link exchange methods. This method refers to a concept where you share your site links with other and in the same way other links are posted on your site You can contact widely used forums site and discuss for link exchange. There are numerous directories which share links. This will give a boost to your site.

Adapting to the public by offering subjects a technical level which is accessible is also a simply and better way to get traffic. Suggesting and discussion popular subjects will add some more. For the old pages just leave them. Don't delete them. It should in no way to delete old pages, even obsolete. Because these pages are referenced by the tools of research and pointing from other websites.

If a page up or change of name, keep the old file and creates a redirect to the new page, or default to a page in a related field or close to try to encourage visitors to stay on your site content that might interest him. Delete old page without redirection, is losing traffic and degrade its image. And in order to avoid spamming ban or disallow the user to post on forums. Use the registration module with verification code Robot Fighter (captcha).

Optionally, change the page name in the script of POST to divert spam and viruses that attack the forum. Ban the IP of spammer. It's like a war, a forum will be unprotected targets of all kinds of aggression: spammers, spam, spam, spam capture emails, viruses, worms, etc. This is a major issue on forums. But a regular eye on them can help you out for the same.