Thread: Google alternative search engine

Google alternative search engine

Hi,

I am an editor in one company and using Google as a Search engine for searching any news and contain, But lots of time i found Google is not find the content what i want, I want any alternative of Google. Have any body some idea. Please suggest. thanks in advance.

If you want to good researcher, then Clusty Search is the best option for you. I am using same one. It could organize the result in their respective categories. For example if you want to looking for articles and material relating to Xbox. Then instead of doing five or six different searches, just search for XBOX and this search engine gather them into their respective groups. Plesse reply how was the experience.

I am using Quintura search engine apart from google. I liked a lot because it redefines how search results should be displayed. It also displayed the tag cloud to the left of the screen. It allows me to display alternative results by just hovering my mouse over them. It also uses the same method to display result foe new, images and video as Google.

I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Cuil is also best option for searching minimalistic search. the indexing is on English, French, Turkish, Italian, Polish and much more. You can also select what language you want your results in. You can see in the right sidebar for map, historical timeline, streaming results and category tags. It also displayed Thumbnails and favicons in search result for better presentation and to help you decide if it’s the one for you.

FactBites also draws on the webs very vast amount of encyclopedias and information websites such as Wikipedia and more specialized ones to provide you with factual information. If you are in school work or any project building then it is the best option. Its output from many educational websites, Wikipedia and historical sources that will not displayed by Google. I suggest you to use this one and reply.

Gog pile search engine is also showdown google alternatives because it performs multiple searches for your term and then aggregates those results into one quality set of results. It also filtering your results and search categories such as Image, video, Web etc, as well as the Yellow and White Pages. Check that and reply how was the experience.