Thread: What is Chromeplus and how to use it?

What is Chromeplus and how to use it?

Hello. There is a question in mind going on from last 2 days that i need to solve and I trust that this the place where i can get the answer of my question. I have heard form the my friend about the Chrome plus but he didn't specified it. So i want to know that What is Chromeplus and how to use it. Is it the product of the Google. Advise me about it so that i can have one for me. Thanks in advance

Re: What is Chromeplus and how to use it?

This is a new tool discovered by the Dainius. It is a Google chrome web Browser with the additional feature but it don't follow any Chrome background. This have some additional feature that work with the Google Chrome. It has Mouse gestures and Download tools support. This contain the IE tab that is used for the Internet explorer on the same. This also support the super drag feature. It closes the tab by double clicking on them. Thats all i have for you. Bye
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

ChromePlus has all the functionalities that Google Chrome has. More, ChromePlus added some useful features such as Mouse gesture, Super drag, IE tab, etc. Meanwhile, ChromePlus is free with no function limitation and you can use ChromePlus to surf the internet in any case.. If you wish to use it and download the same that click here This will help you more regarding the knowledge of the same as well working of it. Thanks

Hey i have gone through the all the discussion and now i want to use it. So can any one help me with the upgrade of the Google Chrome to the Chromeplus so that i can use it for my surfing. I hope that i will get the solution. Any help may be appreciated. Thank you

What do you mean the upgrade of Google Chrome. If you are talking about the Chromeplus then let me tell you that its just a software that you can download and install. It is made of the an unaffiliated third-party as well. So if you want to know more and download the same then go to the official site of the Chromplus.org and read more about it and install it. Bye

This is really good browser which is extension of the Google Chrome. If you have worked with the Google Chrome and need more functionality then you can go with the Chromplus. This is a enhanced version of the Chromium Browser that will work like the Google Chrome and the best feature of it is IE tab which enable the Internet Explorer tab in the Chromeplus browser. I hopw now you can use it. Thank you

Thanks for the response of all of you about the Chromeplus it is really appreciable work done by you people. Now i have much knowledge about the same. I can now refer it to others also. Once again thanks a lot for sharing you knowledge.