Thread: How to enable auto paging in Google Chrome?

How to enable auto paging in Google Chrome?

Hello, I have a small problem that i need to solve here. Actually i have just started using the Google Chrome replacing the Mozilla Firefox browser. And i like the Google chrome speed and performance but one thing that want to change is auto paging that is available in the Firefox as add on. So need to enable the auto paging in Google Chrome too. If there is any add on in the same is available then help me with that. Any help may be appreciated. Thank you

Re: How to enable auto paging in Google Chrome?

Hey. You can get the help of the extension that will help you for the same and enable the auto paging in your Chrome. This is useful for those people who get irritated with the web site showing the next button for the next page instead of the number. So this will enable the numbering of the page and which will remind you the same. The name of this add on is Auto Pager. So download it from the Google Chrome extension and enjoy. Hope you will like it and enjoy it while using the same fro your browser. Bye
    Last edited by Salome; 06-01-2010 at 04:55 PM.

Hi, I appreciate the you help and i think that my irritation will get over with this nice add on but the problem is that i am not aware of the add on of the Google Chrome so that i why i don't know how to download it. Please help me more to describe the procedure to download the same. Waiting for reply now i am interested to download it. Thanks

No issue Friend i can help you with the download of the same. All you have to do is follow the procedure that i am describing for the download of the same this will help you through the download of the same. I hope you will follow the procedure and download the same.
    1. Start the Google Chrome
    2. Go to the Extension page
    3. Enter the AutoPager in the search box
    4. Click on the result of the Same.
    5. Install it with OK on the Dialog box which will ask for the Confirmation of the same

That it.
    Last edited by Salome; 06-01-2010 at 05:01 PM.

AutoPager is a Chrome extension which automatically loads the next page of a site inline when you reach the end of the current page for infinite scrolling of content. By default AutoPager works with a ton of sites, including Lifehacker, the New York Times, Digg, eBay, Amazon, Yahoo, YouTube, flickr, live, msn, myspace, wikipedia, ebay,taobao,Twitter and, of course, Google. AutoPager is a free software. AutoPager is also an open source software. I have got it from the Google. You can visit the link given below for the same and download it.
    AutoPager

Anyone having trouble creating rules in Chrom on AutoPager?
    Last edited by DMG1000; 31-05-2010 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Repliedto wrong post.

I have create the same very easily. What about you? DO you have any problem or need assistance ?

Please post your problem in case yes ?

• First you have to install AutoPager for Firefox and create the rules for the site.
    • Export the rule/rules to clipboard in Tools->AutoPager->Manage Setting
    • Open Extensions in Chrome then open the options for AutoPager, click Import and paste the rules there.
    • In the end, you can clear the rules by clear your browsing data in Chrome options.