Thread: Cannot connect to internet using Safari in Windows 7

Cannot connect to internet using Safari in Windows 7

I am having the computer system at my place with the internet connection. But i am having the problem in accessing the internet from this computer system. Earlier i was using the Internet Explorer for the Browsing purpose after some time some problem occurred with this browser and it started freezing after start up. So i removed this from the system. After that i downloaded the Safari browser and installed it on the system. But i cannot connect to the internet using the Safari browser. I am using the Windows 7 Operating system in my computer.

Re: Cannot connect to internet using Safari in Windows 7

You are having the computer system with the internet connection at your place and you are getting the problem in accessing the internet using the Safari web browser in this computer system. Earlier you were using the Internet explorer and it was working properly but after words it started freezing so you removed the internet explorer from the computer system. After that you installed the Safari browser and it is not able to connect you to the internet. So this can be the installation issue. Reinstallation of the software will fix this problem.

You are currently using the Safari browser for accessing the internet from your computer system. But this browser is not able to connect to the internet. So first of all make sure that you are connected to the internet and you have plugged in the LAN Cable properly in the LAN Card. Check this setting and if they are not proper and make them proper. Now restart the computer system and now try to access the internet using the Safari web browser.

You are saying that you have the Windows 7 operating system in your computer system. And now you are not able to access the internet using the Safari web browser from your computer system. So first of all check the compatibility of this web browser with the Windows 7 operating system. You can check this from the website of the APPLE. The Safari web browser is the product of the APPLE. If it is not then download the safari latest version which is supported by the Windows 7 operating system.

If you are using the latest version of the Safari Web browser which is supported by the Windows 7 operating system and then also you are not able to connect to the internet using this web browser then i will suggest you to download and install some other web browser. If the same problem exists with the other browser also then this is the problem related to the virus. Your computer system is infected with the Virus and this virus is attached to the Browser as the result of this the browser is not able to connect to the Internet.

If all the things are proper including the Anti virus and your computer is not infected with the Viruses and then also you are getting this problem then there can be only one reason for this. The Firewall of your computer system. I am sure that the firewall of your computer system has blocked this application. Checked the list of blocked applications from the firewall settings of your computer system from the control panel and unblock this application. After that you will be able to access the internet using the Safari web browser.