Thread: How to open Internet Explorer in the Mozilla Firefox

How to open Internet Explorer in the Mozilla Firefox

Hi, I need to solve one problem that i facing with the Mozilla Firefox.When i am surfing on the internet at that time some of the site wont open in the Firefox and they ask for the internet explorer or wont display any thing. At that time i have to copy the link and open the IE and then paste it on the address bar of the same which is time consuming and frustrating. So nay help me with the methods which will open the links in the Internet explorer with just a click on the Firefox. Waiting for the reply. Thank you

Re: How to open Internet Explorer in the Mozilla Firefox

IF you wish to open a link in the Firefox then you nee to use the famous extension of the Mozilla which will give you the same output that you are looking for. That is known as the "IE tab" it will give you the access of the internet explorer in the new tab you have to right click on the link and open it on the Internet explorer. So download the same and tell me about the response of the it so that i can provide this to the other too. Thanks

Hey, This is a great tool for web developers, since you can easily see how your web page displayed in IE with just one click and then switch back to Firefox. It will give you the features of the Internet explorer in the Mozilla Firefox. This is the extension from the Taiwan which Embedding Internet Explorer in tabs of Mozilla/Firefox. So download the it and enjoy it. For info about the same visit the Mozilla Corporation site. Thats it!!!

Hi there, You quick response is appreciated and now i have much knowledge about the same but the problem is that i have no idea about the add ob of the Firefox and therefore don't how to use them and download them. So please do me a little more favor to tell me the method that will help me to download the same and also let me know about the add on. Why the add on being used. Thanks in advance

Ok, To download the same you have to follow the method which i am giving you this will be really helpful for you to use the IE tab on your Firefox. Hope this will work for you. Say thanks if it works for you. So follow the step given below and see the magic of it.
    1. Run Mozilla Firefox from Desktop or Start menu
    2. Now jump to the Tool menu
    3. Select the Add on
    4. Type the name of the add on to the search box and hit enter
    5. Click on the "IE Tab"
    6. Download it
    7. Install it

Thats it!!

In general term add on is known as the extension of the browser which are using it but in the technically speaking it is type plugin,extension as well as theme of the browser. This also refer as the optional software and hardware component which is used for enhancing the functionality if the software or hardware. If it is used with the Mozilla then it will give the functionality to the same. To more about it and to download the same you can visit the link given below
    Add on