Thread: How to switch a server which is under development?

How to switch a server which is under development?

I am having an issue which i want to solve with your help as i am unable to solve. I am developing a server for web site and FTP. But the problem is that i want to switch the development and live server for Web site and FTP. So help me with the same so that i can multiple development and live site and place the icon on the address bar which highlight the development site. Any help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Re: How to switch a server which is under development?

If you are using the Mozilla Firefox browser then there is a good new that you can make the change which you are looking for. There is an add on of the Mozilla Firefox which will give you the access of the switching of the server at a time. So download the "Server Switcher" add on of the Mozilla Firefox. I hope that is the same thing that you are looking for. Say thanks if it works for you. Thank you

Hey friend, This is awesome add on of the Firefox and the main advantage of this is that it gives you the access of the multiple development and the live site together. I can tell you all this because i am using the same. You have to just make the download it from the Mozilla site and install it and after that you can switch the same. It also highlight the address bar of the site that you wish to. That all i can help you. Thanks

Hey folks, Thanks for the reply but can you guide me through the installation of add on that you are discussing about so that i can use it with my browser. Please help me i have no idea how to perform the download of Server Switcher. Thanks once again

To download the same that you are looking for you have to perform the following task this will help you to download the Server Switcher and installation of the same. Hope you like it. Just go through the step.
    • Open the Firefox
    • And go to the Menu bar
    • Select the Tools menu and click on the add on
    • Enter the Server Switcher in the Search box
    • Download it from there and it is done.
    • Now install it to use it

I hope you will like it and do the same as stated above to download it. All the best

Hi, You can download it from the Mozilla site. Just go to the site and click on the add on and then again click on the see all add on. Now go to search and type the name of the add on. It will list the same. Now click on the add to Firefox button and its done. If you find that difficult then click on the link below to direct visit the same. Thank you
    Server Switcher