Thread: How to make new tab as speed dial in Google Chrome

How to make new tab as speed dial in Google Chrome

Hello, I going through a issue which i am facing whenever i use my browser. I am using the Google Chrome. Whenever i am starting the Google Chrome at that time i see only the home page and when i clicked on the new tab it also show the blank that is irritating me. I need to add the new tab as the speed dial page as it is in the Opera. So help me to resolve with the same so that i can get the same. Any help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to make new tab as speed dial in Google Chrome

Hi friend, There is an add on that will help you for the same issue. This will enable the browser to view the same speed dial page as you are viewing on in the Opera. So i will advice you to download the same and see the working of it. To download it you have to visit the site of the Google. This is officially released extension of the Google Chrome and runs only on it. Thanks
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Hey there, Thank you for the reply but could you please help me more with the Google Add on which you are talking about. I have no idea how to download the same. SO help me with more knowledge about the same. Thanks in advance

To download the extension of the Speed dial you have to visit the Chrome. google and there in the extension search for the Speed dial key work and it will display the same. Just click on it and it will display a message box for the download of it. Click on the OK and thats it. It will install the Speed Dial on your system. You can also view the direct page of the same by clicking the link below.
    SpeedDial
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Hey, Thanks a lot for the help it is really working add on which solved my problem regarding the same. It decreases my effort for entering the web address of the site which i visit every day. Now i can view the tab and click on the any link and get the access of the site on single click. So once again thank a lot. Bye

Hay this is really working add on of the Google chrome. I have used it so want to share some experience of the same. After the installation of the same you will see a page displaying the info about the same. If you go to the extension there you will see the option of the speed dial click on that and enter the setting of the Speed dial. In the new tab you will find the 12 boxes. Enter into the option and you can change the page and the setting of the theme for the page, so that you can change the theme of the page with the same. So enjoy it. Bye