Thread: Erasing pictures from email

question Erasing pictures from email

Not sure where to post this. My friend received picture from family member via email, and that was ok. However, every picture she has received since from ANYONE ,this group of animal pictures is attached and she doesn't know how to get rid of them. HELP

Ashley

Re: Erasing pictures from email

Hey,
    I have not understood your exact problem, is that your friend is getting an different attachment of animal pictures, or is it that on each picture there is a animal group image, just like an water mark. I might be an virus, as it is attached to every mail. Recommend you friend to scan for virus, in her inbox. Tell her to delete all unnecessary mails from the inbox. Please be careful, because when she downloads an attachment from a mail, it is possible that virus can enter in your computer. So, pleas scan before download.

There will be a remove or delete button or link clicking on which will remove the unwanted attachment . Simply push the picture you are wanting to erase then click the delete button on your keyboard, if this doesn't work then click it and go to options delete picture, then click yes to the question are you sure you want to delete. Or you need to save picture and then you can delete from there. But directly if you want to deleted from attachment is not possible. Since it is read only but after saving on specific folder you can modify or delete.

According to my knowledge, this all is happening due to virus/malware into your friend's computer. I think there is virus in her mail inbox which is showing that animal pictures. This happens because in her computer there would not be any antivirus or antivirus installed maybe of trial version which could not protect her mails. Tell her to install any licensed version of antivirus and scan the mails(i.e attachments) every time. Hope she will able to fix the problem.