Thread: How to delete facebook game

How to delete facebook game

Hi,
    I have an account in facebook social networking site, Some days ago i had add some games in my account, but now i want to delete that one from my account,How to do that? Have anybody some idea. Please suggest.

The steps of deleting the facebook games are as follows : First you need to log in the facebook account, then go to the right hand side of the page near the Search bar, and click your mouse over Settings and select Application Settings from the drop down menu. Now you will find Applications and Games, find the Facebook game you want to remove and click the X. Try this and reply.

The given steps are nice and i delete most of application and games from there but I can not delete game #3983404. i don know what is the problem,can i take help from administration.What can I do? Can somebody help me..
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Your game is not delete because the game you want to delete is not load properly, You game is inactive on your account. You need to active the game on your account first and delete the game from application setting. Try the above steps and reply if you found any problem. Best of luck.

Re: How to delete facebook game

I am deleting the farmville games form my face book account, I used to fast way that the delete tool to delete an item this reduces a single step in deleting process. The other way is Go settings and Click on Application Settings. Now you see all the applications you have installed, go to edit settings and click on X. Trey and reply.

First, You need login to your Facebook account and Click on the Applications menu in the bar on the bottom of the screen and then click Edit then click the Authorized tab on the top of the page that appears then click the Remove link on the right of the application name then click Remove again to confirm the deletion. Check out above step and reply.