Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2010

How to publish RSS feeds in my website

Hi,

I launch a my company website recently, that is basically a construction company website, We have a weekly report that i want to publish in my website through RSS feeds. Can it possible and how can i edit that feeds, Please suggest. Thanks in advance. Also provide the steps.
Old 02-01-2010

You need to use Web RSS, it is a free tool to feed RSS on website. It allows you to create feed widgets using which you can host any RSS Feed on your blog and you can even carve a Feed into a unique content so that you can publish it on your own blog. With the help of Web RSS, You can create your own RSS feeds and import them to mange with your existing feeds, Publish your feeds to the major Ping servers.
Old 02-01-2010

I am also using Web RSS to create RSS feeds on my website, We can also import and manage that existing feeds on that. It have great feature like track my RSS feed distribution by day, week and month basis. We can also validate my feeds on WebRSS. I suggest you to use them. It is free to registered. Try and reply.
Old 02-01-2010

WebRSS have also option like display any RSS or Atom feeds on your website or blog. It display, news feeds, affiliate feeds, weather feeds and more on your site or blog. you just need to register on the the website and enjoy the feed with customize colors of rss wrapper to 170 different colors. Best of luck.
Old 03-01-2010

WebRSS is great that it convert RSS Feeds to Javascript, PHP, ASP or HTML. I have alos an option like show only the feeds you want to display and share your feeds with others. you can also create your own hosted start page with a personalized web address like "webrss.com/YourName". You can find an option of drop down box in WebRss webpage like CNN website, Espn etc ,You just need to select that and post with your website easily in just 2 steps. Thanks to WebRSS. Try it and reply.
Old 03-01-2010

I am using rssfeedreader service that is free for feeding Rss feed on my webiste, We just need to free login this page and found many feeds like yahoo and Amazon. We can also choose Background Color,font, size of display and unlimited feed listing for my website. It also support RSS XML Formats. Lets try it and reply.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,