Thread: Send a pdf file in mail on MAC OS X

Send a pdf file in mail on MAC OS X

How to create a PDF file in MAC OS X. What software does it need. And then mail that simply. Or else how can I send a photo in mail quickly with one click. My colleagues used to send me photos like that. So I just need a procedure of it. And is it possible to add a RSS feed in a mail. If yes then how and in the same way what about web link or url.

Re: Send a pdf file in mail on MAC OS X

To send a email in the form of pdf. If some one ask you to send you a pdf pdq it is not so hard, as now you now that you can take the help of the Mac OS X. In this system you can easily make and send the pdf file in a second. You have to just type the content which you have to send and select the print option from the file menu. Go to the drop down pdf menu and choose your mail as pdf and send it.

First it was difficult to make a pdf file and send it to the other person by the mail. Now we can even make the pdf files and send it to the email that also very easily. this is the features which is their in the Mac OS X. Because of this you will be not having any problem. For sending the data or the document in the form of mail and that also of the format pdf you can easily send by the help of Mac OS X.

In this you can easily send the photo in the email very quickly. You can send the photo by email to any of you relative, friends, etc. You have to just grab the photo by the use of the mouse and put it on the dock. And then on the icon of the mail application. With the help of the Mac OS X you can open the mail directly. And make the mail in which the is already present you have to just send it.

In the Mac OS X you can also add the RSS feed to the mail. It is the better version you ever seen it. The versatile mail had a new feature, it has give the RSS support in built. With the help of this feature you can not only read the mail but also you can also read the RSS feeds of the favorite. You can also create the book mark of that page.

Now you can also use a email as a web link instantly. The web page which was not able to share with anybody first, now you can share such type of web link with the help of the leopard. In the address bar of the safari, you have to select the URL of the page in which you are. Pull the menu of the Safari down. Highlight it and sent the menu which pop up.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain