Thread: How to Clean Up Webpages for Note?

How to Clean Up Webpages for Note?

Hi There, I have a small problem which i think can sort here so help me with the issue i am putting here. I am using Mozilla Firefox as browser for the surfing. Whenever i search on web regarding any note i got it but the problem is that it is displaying with the lots of unused data and when i am giving print command on that it prints the whole page except the link too. So is there any tool that will clear the web page for the note. Thanks in advance

Re: How to Clean Up Webpages for Note?

Hey, You don't have to worry about this more there is a simple tool that help you to remove the unused things from the Web pages. This will create the Web page clean and you will not see the extra stuff on the page except the data that you are looking for. The name of this tool is "Clippable Bookmarklet". So add this to your browser to take the help regarding the same. Say thanks if you like the same. Thank you
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

You are right this is really working tool for the internet user they will facilitate their browser with the help of the this tool to view the only content that they wish to see. All you have to do is that go the site of the Clipable Bookmarklet and drag it to the Bookmark toolbar of your browser. To get that you have to click here . So enjoy it and see the change of your browser. Thanks

Hi, If you have been searching for the better way to print and copy the content form the internet without any garbage only the data that you wish the you are on the right track. This is the one which will help you to solve the issue of your. It will give you the better functionality regarding the print sheet of the Web Page.Thats all i have to say about it. Later i will come back with more. Bye

Hey thanks to all, I have been looking for this for last week and finally got it here. This customize the my web page as i want to do with it. So release of this solve the issue of the many user of the net. Again i am thankful to the Forum for posting such a wonderful topic. Expecting lot more from here. Bye