Thread: Benefits of Buying Expired Domain Names

Benefits of Buying Expired Domain Names

Actually I was planning to buy a domain name for my website, but the thing is that I am not having much amount for buying the expensive domain name. My friend suggested me to buy expired domain name. He said that they are cheap compared to the new and expensive domain name. Right now I am not having any idea what are these expired domain name? Is there are any benefit of buying these domain names or these are just the waste of money. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: Buying Expired Domain Names is not a waste of money

Actually there are hundreds of expired domain name becomes available in the market. Next question is that why these domain names expire. The simple reason is that the owner of the domain name failed to renew them. The reason may be that the user does not want the domain name any longer or the user has simple forgotten to re-register the domain name. According to me buying these domain name is not a waste of money.

Re: Websites which offers you expired domain names

If the user of the domain name forget to re-register the domain name. Then this domain name simply expires. This domain name is considered as the expired domain name. I think you have got the simple idea what are these expired domain names. There are many software and websites available on the net which gives you the information about the expired domain names. I will like to mention one of the sites. Freshdrop is the site where you can find expiring domains on the daily bases. You can also go for TDNAM (The Domain Name After Market). This is popular site where you can bid for the expired domain name.

Re: Backlinks is the advantage of buying expired domain names

I will suggest you to buy the expired domain name because of one simple reason. The simple reason is “Backlink”. I will try to explain what does “Backlinks” mean. Some expired domain names are listed in Google, Yahoo or MSN directory. If your domain name is listed in such directories then it increases the chance of getting traffic on your website. Now owner of every website will always like to receive traffic on his website. Listing in search engines will also help you get the high ranking for the search result.

Re: Expired domain names are better than new domain names

Building the website on expired domain name is a better idea rather than building the website on the new one. The simple reason is that owner of expired domain name will get pagerank, age, and backlinks and the reputation for that domain name. Getting all these for new domain name takes year. If you are lucky than, you can get a domain name with the high ranking. And this can definitely bring a high traffic on your website. Buying an expired domain name is like buying a gem at the lowest price.