Thread: Tools to increase Mouse Productivity

Tools to increase Mouse Productivity

Hi

I am a regular web surfer and using mouse as pointer device in my PC. But i feel i am too slow to browse internet by mouse, There is any tool or plug in is provide to increase mouse speed or strength for more work productivity ? Please help. Thanks in advance.

There is a Utility called Auto Mouse Mover Software is available in website for 5 $ that allows you to move the mouse automatically which prevents your computer from logging off. It works with Windows Operating System. It allows you to move your mouse after a fixed time that will keep your screen active all the time without logging off the computer. You do not need to install or buy any other hardware device to provide continuous mouse input to your computer. You need to register on that website to buy.

I am using Firefox addon name Middle-Click which help surfer. It works as the name suggest, just middle click on any empty space on any page and it will put you back, no need to click in back button. There are some 50 more feature on that. I will suggest you to check it out, it is free to download. enjoy.

Mouse Speed Switcher is another mouse speeding tool. This is best tool for the laptop users that switch between using the touch pad and an external mouse. It allows you to quickly and easily switch two sets of mouse settings. you just need to register the website and its is free to download and install. It runs under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7.

I am using Kid-Key-Lock software that lock specific function of mouse. It is very simple to setup and run. There are many mouse lock option is present in Kid-Key-Lock
    #Left mouse button
    #Middle mouse button
    #Right mouse button
    #Mouse wheel
    #Double click
    It have also keyboard support option. Its free to download and install.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

A small automatic mouse clicker developed by Mofiki WorldWide ,that can click anywhere on you screen based on coordinates that you choose. If you don't know the coordinates we have another software that can find coordinates for you. Also you can just have the auto mouse clicker click wherever your mouse is. It display the log report where how many times to click, time between clicks, and delay before it begins. It is freeware and small program.