Thread: Folder "Links" reappears in my favorites list of crazy browser.

Folder "Links" reappears in my favorites list of crazy browser.

Hi, I have installed the new browser named as Crazy Browser. It is free version of this browser. Now when i open my Favorites list of this browser, there is a one folder named as "Links". I do not want this folder in my favorites. I have tried deleting it many times but whenever i reboot my system then this folder again reappears in the favorites list. Do anybody have any idea about this folder ? How can i delete it forever ?
    Last edited by KAMAL60; 29-12-2009 at 12:34 AM.

Delete it using the safe mode.

I think there would be something wrong with regarding your crazy browser. Anyway, as i am not able to catch the perfect bug for your problem. But still you may try to delete that folder by going in to safe mode. This might help you to get rid of Links folder. You can go to the safe mode by pressing the F8 key while restarting your computer. This will take you to the safe mode in which your mouse will not be working, so use arrow keys to select your operations.

Crazy Browser as your default browser.

I think some settings might be getting you this kind of problems. It may happen that setting Crazy Browser as your default browser would be making this folder after each time you open a new windows of this browser. I would suggest you to uncheck this kind of settings if it has been set. After changing the above settings try to use it in the same way but after rebooting your system for at least one time.

Crazy Browser needs Internet Explorer.

Most probably this would be the problem with your Links folder because of your Internet Explorer. Actually to run Crazy Browser on your system, Internet Explorer should be installed on your computer. Now it might be happening that this link folder would be coming from the reference of Internet Explorer. Crazy Browser is synchronized with the version of internet explorer on your system. This Links folder would be as same as that of IE. so you may try deleting it form the IE as well.

Reinstall the Crazy Browser.

I have a simple solution to deal with this problem. This may help you but i am not sure as crazy Browser is synchronized with the version of Internet Explorer on your computer. I think you should uninstall the Crazy Browser by going to the Add or Remove programs. You can find it in control panel which will be in the start menu. And may be you have to reinstall the internet explorer also.

Crazy Browser files.

I think you would not be having any solutions to remove this folder as once you remove this folder, it comes again at the same place. You may do some settings for this not to be updated for much older links. Because this folder might be created from the system process running for the Crazy Browser. And i think you can not do any changes to this system file in order to run your browser perfectly.