Thread: How to disable tab scrolling in Firefox?

How to disable tab scrolling in Firefox?

Hey, I want to disable the tab scrolling in the Mozilla Firefox because every time when viewing the Tab at that by mistake if the scroll is done then it is moving the complete tab. Because i am using mostly multiple tab which is frustrating when scroll is enable on the tab. So help me to solve this issue. Any help may be appreciated and i am thankful to you if you give me the proper solution of the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to disable tab scrolling in Firefox?

Hi there, It is really simple to perform that task of disabling the tab in the Mozilla Firefox which is frustrating for you, All you have to is that just download the extension of the Firefox and it is done it will disable the tab automatically. So download the extension of the Firefox which is known as the "TabKiller". It will definitely solve your issue . So go through the process to downloads it on your system and enjoy it completely. Say thanks if you like the same. Thank you

This is really working add on of the Mozilla Firefox browser. Which will work according to you as you are looking for the tab disabling add on. If you want to download the same then go through the procedure given below which will guide you for the installation of the same.
    • Start the Firefox.
    • Go to the Tools menu from the Menubar
    • Then click on the Add on.
    • This will display a search box
    • Enter the "TabKiller" in it
    • Click on the same from the list and it will get install automatically
    • Restart you browser and done.

Hey if you want to do the same then use this method. Just type the "about:config" in the address bar and it will display the config page of the Firefox. Now type "browser.tabs.tabMinWidth" and set the to the "0" which will completely disable the tab scrolling. You can also set tit to the value which you wish to enter. So go with this procedure, You done have to download any extension for the same. Just do this and see the change. Thank you

You can also do the same with the extension of the Mozilla Firfox which will enable you with disabling feature of the tab scrolling. The name of this add on is Tab Mix plus. Tab Mix Plus enhances Firefox's tab browsing capabilities. It includes such features as duplicating tabs, controlling tab focus, tab clicking options, undo closed tabs and windows, plus much more. It also includes a full-featured session manager. Say thanks if it works for you. Bye

Hi, I have used the Tab mix plus which is really a working add on. It disable the tab scrolling by showing all tab in the main page only, so no tab is hidden. To download the same go to the tools menu and click on the add on and type the name of the add on on the search box and install it from there. or you can also download it directly from the Mozilla site. To download it directly click on the link given below.
    Tab Mix Plus