Thread: How to run Web Server using Opera Unite?

How to run Web Server using Opera Unite?

Hello Friends, I have a problem regarding set up the Web server with my latest browser which i am unable to solve that is why i am here to take solution of the same from you. I have recently installed the fresh copy of the OS and installed the Opera unite browser on it and want to run Web Server on it. But don't' how to run the Web Server on the Opera Unite as i am new with this browser. So help me regarding the same. Thanks in advance. Waiting for the reply

Re: How to run Web Server using Opera Unite?

Hi, If you want to set up the web server for your PC then you have to follow the steps given below which will be helpful for you regarding the set up of the same so use it and see the result. Hope it will help you with your problem. Say thanks if you like the same.
    1. Start the Opera
    2. Go the Unite Icon and click on it
    3. Opera Unite panel will be opened
    4. Create a Opera Account because you are using it for the first time
    5. Click on the Finish and then login in the Unite.
    6. Now on next step select the name of your computer
    7. After that go to the Opera Control panel and select the Web Server and select the folder you want to share and it done now you have your own web server

You can also give a access control to the file. For that you need to do the following. Start the Web Server and after that click on the Web Server it will navigate you to the Admin panel where you can see all the file which are shared, URL of them, And the level of the access. There are three access level which are as follows.
    Public: Every one can use your files
    Limited: Password protected. Person aware of the Password can access files
    Private: Permission only for you to access

To host the Website you need to just install the Opera unite to your system and you have the access of the services of the Opera unite. To make your Web Server you have to do the following. Download it form the Internet and then install it on your system. Provide the destination of your files to the folder and then send these URL to your relative, friend etc. Thats it. Now you have ,your own Web Server. So enjoy the using the New Opera Unite for your Web Server. Thank you

Opera Unite applications allow you to extend the capabilities of your browser to share your content. Applications range from social-networking tools for posting messages or holding chat sessions to tools for sharing content like files or photos. It is quick and easy to share your content with your friends – there is no need to upload anything. They can access the files directly from your computer.Each Opera Unite application is different. Applications for sharing content have a settings tab. As the owner running the application, you use this tab to manage and customize it. When your friends access content or communicate via the application, they do not see the settings tab. For more Visit

I have used the same browser for my computer and i am happy to tell you that it is really working for the Web Server. This creates web server by following some of the easy steps regarding the set up of the same. And also set the permission of the file sharing which defines the user whom to access the file. So download the same. You can download it from the here. and also from Opera Unite
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain