Thread: How to install flash plugin manually in Mozilla Firefox on Vista?

How to install flash plugin manually in Mozilla Firefox on Vista?

Hey, I just upgraded my system with the Windows vista and installed the Mozilla Firefox and after that when i am using it, some of the site telling that i need to install missing plugin so i have click on it and it automatically installed the plugin of the flash but the problem is that after the installation of the same when i restarted the Firefox the site is still showing the flash missing of the Plugin for the same. so any help me the same. Thank you

Re: How to install flash plugin manually in Mozilla Firefox on Vista?

For that you have to first download the Flash plugin from the internet manually. To download iot directly form the net click here. After the download is completed then change the extension to the .zip of the file. After that double click on it and then copy "flashplayer.xpt" and "NPSWF32.dll" and paste it in the Firefox plugin folder. Its done now your browser will not ask for the Firefox flash plugin. Bye

After you have copy pasted the above given file into the windows installation folder then you have to set the permission of the same. If you want to give this to the access only to the user account then browse the this path "%APPDATA%\Mozilla". After that create a directory in it and name it as the Plugins. Then paste the above file in the same directory and it is done for the user account. Now restart the browser. You can tun it off by typing the "about:plugins" in the address bar. That what i can help you. Thank you. Bye

Hey when you click on the missing plugin at that it shows that you can install the plugin manually by clicking on the manual button. So click on that button it will take you to the Adobe flash plugin site from where you can directly download the same. So i will suggest you to the do the same. It is easier then the method given above. Say thanks if you like the same. Thank you.

If all the above method is not working for you then i giving you some of the link which are related to the same topic about the problem of flash plugin. So go through the same it might help you to realize the same. Adobe Flash Player plugin freezing How to install new flash plugin Vista 64 bit and Adobe Flash Player. Say thanks if it work for you. And also let me no if these link is not working for you so that i can find more option regarding the same. Thank you. Regards

It seems that there is some problem with your Firefox so I will suggest you to reinstall the Firefox and then install the same. If that does not work then go to the Adobe site and directly download it from there. There you will find the latest plugin of the flash player which will help you see the some sites functionality on the browser. So download it and install it later on. Thank you
    Use the link to download the same
    Plugin