Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 26-12-2009

Cross-Platform Video Chat

I have searched this forum for information related to why I cannot unse Skype or Google Chat to Chat with other users and I could not locate an answer. Here is my question.

Is it possible to setup and use video chat between .....say, Google and Yahoo, or Skype and windows Live Messenger?? Help!!!
Old 27-12-2009

Re: Cross-Platform Video Chat

Yes, indeed you can perform a Cross-Platform Video Chat. You will have to download a software called as WebVideo video chat software that is compatible with all the types of operating systems including Windows, Mac OS, Linux and many others. It is a great software and has provided a great help to me, since there are many friends of mine that use some other chatting application, but I do not use them.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,