Thread: How to make custom bookmarks page in Mozilla Firefox?

How to make custom bookmarks page in Mozilla Firefox?

Hi to all, I have a issue regarding the use of the Mozilla Firefox which i want to sort out immediately. I am using the Mozilla Firefox for the use of the Surfing and bookmark the page which i like and visit next time. But the problem is that i have a list of bookmark which looks messy so is there any method which will help me to customize the bookmark on a page and then access it from the same. Any help regarding the same is appreciated.. Thanks in advance

Re: How to make custom bookmarks page in Mozilla Firefox?

Hello, I have a solution for your problem. If you are using the Mozilla Firefox then it might be helpful for you. You have to use the extension of the Firefox which will create a page for you with the bookmarks. All you have to do, Just download the "MyBookmarks" from the internet and install it on your system So that when next time you will start your browser you will notice that you can create the bookmark on a page by making a small change in the setting of the "MyBookmarks". Thanks

Hey to download the above described add on of the Firefox use the step given below which will be helpful to download the same. This is really working add on of the Mozilla. So go with and see the result. Say thanks if you like the same.
    • Start the Firefox
    • Go to the Tools
    • Then click on the Add on
    • Type MyBookmarks in search box
    • After that click on the same from the list
    • And install that
    • After that restart browser
    • And Its done

After you have completed the installation of the same you can make the setting in the advance setting and enter the bookmark which you want to see on the page. It will display the link of the site that you have bookmarked. You can also describe the bookmark as category. Which contain the link of the site depend on the category you have specified. It look really cool to watch the bookmark in the page instead of the list of the bookmark menu So go with it and enjoy the same. Thanks

hey i have the same problem and i have used the same add on of the firefox and it really works for the bookmark problem i have solved the issue of mine with this. This type the URI "about:mybookmarks" in the Location bar, then the page is displayed in a new tab. You can download it from the Mozilla. For direct download you can click here