Thread: Send Music From Email To Mobile Phone

Send Music From Email To Mobile Phone

Hello, I have a email which contains music. I want to know the way by which I can able to insert them in my mobile. Is there any way from which I can able to send that music on my Mobile Phone with the help of internet of something? If anyone has an idea regarding this then please give me solution.

Re: Send Music From Email To Mobile Phone

Yes, if you want to send the music from your email to your mobile phone then you simply need to download that music file first on your computer. Then you can make use of the bluetooth or any PC Suite to send that particular file to your mobile phone. I don't think that you can send that file directly from your email to your mobile by using any internet service.

You can make use of the WAP Internet, if you have Internet Facility on your mobile phone to send Music from Email to Mobile phone. So, if you have this facility, then just open that Email on your mobile phone and then you will able to download that particular file on your mobile phone. After downloading that particular file in either your mobile memory card or in your Phone memory you can able to use that for your use.

Hello, There are some Nokia and Motorola Mobile Phones are available which give you permission to add any type of music files from internet or other means to your mobile phone. But the files are in the Binary format. So, if your mobile supports this kind of Binary files then you can able to send these music files to your mobile phone from the internet in the message format. And then you can use that file on your mobile phone. If your music file is small one and it is having format which can be supported by the mobile then you can simply send that file from internet message service for free.

You can make use of different techniques for sending music from your email to mobile phone, but it all depends on your mobile phone facility. If you have mobile memory card then you can simply able to send the files from your computer to the mobile phone if you download that particular file to your computer and then send that file to your mobile phone by using bluetooth device or any cable. So, this type of transfer of file is quiet easy for your requirement. There is also facility of text message. You can make use of this for sending sound file to your mobile from the other mobile or from the internet. You can save that file on the phone which is having internet facility. But, yes the file must be of the small size to get this use. So, you just need to have that file in the small size. I think the file which is having size of about only 300KB can be sent on mobile with the help of message. You can compress that file while sending to minimize your file size.

Sending Music From Email To Mobile Phone is totally depend on your mobile phone. If your mobile phone is having internet facility then you can able to download that particular file on your mobile directly and then you can use that particular file for your use. But, if your mobile phone is not having internet facility then your can make use of the Usb data cable to send that file to your mobile phone. But, if your mobile phone doesn't support for the usb cable then you need to use bluetooth device to send file on your mobile phone.