Thread: Features of Opera MIni mobile 5 beta 2

Features of Opera MIni mobile 5 beta 2

Hi, I am a big fan of Opera mini web browser. So I have been using a opera mini 4.2 version on my Samsung Corby. This is a one of the very good web browser version in opera mini. But when I download a new version of browser opera mini 5 beta 1.0 and I was not impressed. Now I want to try a latest opera mini 5 beta 2 can you tell what are the new features of this mobile web browser.

Re: Features of Opera MIni mobile 5 beta 2

Multiple tabs:
    You can browse multiple web site at the same time such as check your e-mail in one tab, Orkut in another tab, rediff in a third, all while being able to jump easily from one tab to another. If you have touch screen mobile phone, you can enjoy a easier way of web browsing in multiple tabs. With key pad mobile phones you easily manage desktop type tabs in this mobile web browser which good mobile browsing interface, above the address bar.

Protect your password with Password Manager
    There is no more hesitation in entering passwords and usernames in front of all people. Opera mini 5 beta 2 remembers your very essential passwords, and also make it easy to log on your favorite browsing websites on the internet. The passwords and usernames are will be saved in your mobile phone it self

Save time and easy to access with speed dial.
    Down load your favorite web page in just only one click. Speed dial is a bookmark of the web site on the visual way which you can see when you open a new tab, is just like dashboard for online life. If you want to add a new website on a speed dial, just you have click on a empty speed dial button, and opera will provide you suggestion with help of your browsing history and bookmarks.

Innovative and easy-to-use
    Living up to our vision of providing the best Internet experience on any device, Opera Mini 5 boasts a powerful new user interface. Merging the best from our desktop browser together with new innovations for mobile phones, Opera Mini is advanced, yet highly intuitive to use.

Faster than other web browser and older version from itself. It save s your precious time. Pages are compress up to 90 % by opera mini 5 beta 2 when when you downloading a web page, it means that it loads a page faster than other mobile web browser. This web browser provide you search for text within a page itself. So you will get the information much faster before than you need .
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain