Thread: Problem Viewing Videos on Dailymotion

Problem Viewing Videos on Dailymotion

H,

I recently had to reinstall Windows XP on my computer. Since that day I can not play videos from dailymotion even after loading all possible codecs and Flash Player etc ... However I have no problem playing videos from youtube or other sites . I use Gdata antivirus. Someone could tell me why I am having this problem and what is the solution for Viewing Videos on Dailymotion?

Re: Problem Viewing Videos on Dailymotion

Your anti-virus and anti-malware can block those. Try to disable or control of its configuration, and test outside the firewall, too. If you have software that blocks Flash ads. To resolve this problem you must open your software G DATA Internet Security, Then click on "Antivirus". Then under "Options". Now click on "Web / IM. Then remove the hook on "Dealing with Web content (HTTP). Click below on "Apply" and then "OK".

If you have AdBlock Plus installed, you can be the reason. Some video sites can load and display a warning before the start of the video and if the notice becomes blocked by Adblock, the video does not load. This happens on flash game sites too. Adblock just to try disable Dailymotion and reload the page. If that's the problem, perhaps you could add Dailymotion as an exception in Adblock preferences.

Go to Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager applet is loaded in the right pane as a Flash object. Check (tick) the option "Enable third-party Flash content to store data on your computer" and that is reviewed. The settings should be saved automatically when the configuration is not saved, try closing all instances of Internet Explorer or Firefox web browser and run the Flash Manager to set the option again. Then try to play Dailymotion video.