Thread: Need help regarding the Text-Only URL in Firefox!

Need help regarding the Text-Only URL in Firefox!

Hello, I am a very frequent user of the internet where i am using the Mozilla Firefox as my browser. My query is regarding the use of the text URL which is come on the time of the searching and every time i have to copy that URL and paste it to the browser then only i can use it which is very frustrating. So is there any add on of the Firefox which will convert the text URL to the live URL. Thanks in advance

Re: Need help regarding the Text-Only URL in Firefox!

Hey, Now you don't have to worry about text only URL. There is an extension of the Mozilla Firefox is available which will make the conversion of the text-only URL to the simple URL. The name of the extension is "Url2Link". So download the same and see that it is working or not. Say thanks if you like the same. Hope this will give you the same which you are looking for. Thank you.

This plug-in finds all the valid URLs on the page that are not already links and turns them into hyperlinks.Instead of selecting the URL, copying the text then pasting it in the address bar and then hitting go, you can now simply click on the URL like any normal hyperlink. Since the URL is now a hyperlink you can manipulate it in the same way you would any other hyperlink; you can middle or ctrl click to open in a new tab etc.This can be quite useful on websites and forums that don’t allow the posting of links. Thank you

To download the same do the following. First open the Mozilla Firefox but make sure that you are connected to the internet. After that go to the Tools and then to the add on. There you will find a search box just type the name of the extension which you are looking i.e. "Url2Link". A list of the add on will appear which click on the same and then it will download automatically. restart the Firefox to start working with the same. Thanks

Hey, I have used the same and it is really working so you also try the same and see that it is working according to your need. If it works for you also let me know. You can download the same form the Mozilla Corporation. To download it directly form the Mozilla Click here