Thread: Gmail Error code 6400 in firefox

Gmail Error code 6400 in firefox

Hello,

When using gmail with firefox / Mac OS X, click on the links active me refer first error: "Unable to perform the requested operation (error code 6400)." and the browser prompts me to try again later. At the second click it works. I'm having the same problem with two computers (mac) different, such as opening a message, however no problem in safari. The error code in question seems not referenced?

Re: Gmail Error code 6400 in firefox

I'll have some to but I do not see a real solution. Click "help articles" on the left, or, for more details. Click "Post a question" on the left. Click on "Apps State Dashboard" or try Try alternate POP server pop.googlemail.com

It is an error "the page generated by Google or a mirror site Hosting our e-mail access. Obviously I will not talk about it. I think there was a problem, probably inadequate facilities for the process our requests. Because I doubt that there was a surge in access to Gmail duration of more than ability, I guess I had a problem. There is nothing wrong with our machines, our connections or how they Using Gmail.

The Gmail Help site suggest that you clear the cache or temporary Internet files, your web browser. (For users of Internet Explorer: Click Tools, then click Internet Options. For users of Firefox Click Tools, then click Options). Once you have cleaned the internet cache on your PC, and delete all temporary Internet files, simply exit and restart the browser. When you return to the Gmail website, should not experience the same problem.

I think it is due to the problem of low bandwidth, such as mine, if my upload bandwidth is low, then I can not attach files to send email, something like timeout Gmail mail server and check the file size that are linked to the e-mail no more than 10 Mbs.