Thread: Best Google Chrome Extensions

Best Google Chrome Extensions

Hi,

I don't know how many of you like the Google Chrome , but i prefer it on any other browser because if its speed and looks. I love to customize google chrome with many themes. I just want to know which are your most favorite google chrome extensions or add-ons? Please name them i'll try them out. Right now as a addon Google Mail Checker is my favorite one.

Re: Best Google Chrome Extensions

I also use Google chrome , its having long cool extensions list. I have also used the google mail checker one of my favorite. But there are many more in my favourite list , like:

• Google Translate
    • Xmarks Bookmarks Sync
    • AdBlock
    • PageRank

Many more :

• IE Tab
    • Docs PDF/PowerPoint Viewer
    • Facebook for Google Chrome
    • RapidShare DownloadHelper

All of these extensions can be found at official google chrome site : https://chrome.google.com/extensions/

If you guys are really extensions lover then you should use the firefox browser, well known for its awesome addons. Firefox having huge database and community for addons. If you compare chrome with firefox in terms of speed then also firefox gives fast and stable performance than chrome, however apple safari is fastest browser among them all, but for all in 1 solution firefox i best of all.

Quote Originally Posted by SeCTor 1 View Post
    If you guys are really extensions lover then you should use the firefox browser, well known for its awesome addons. Firefox having huge database and community for addons. If you compare chrome with firefox in terms of speed then also firefox gives fast and stable performance than chrome, however apple safari is fastest browser among them all, but for all in 1 solution firefox i best of all.
    I'm not talking about addons but for the rest of the parameters chrome is better than firefox, Firefox uses a boatload of memory. I would sometimes have a Firefox window open with only one tab, and Task Manager would tell me it was using well over 200 MB of RAM, and with multiple windows and tabs it even goes beyond 500Mb and i had to restart firefox because of lagging and hangs. Chrome is must faster and lighter than firefox.