Re: How to view URL as tooltip in Mozilla Firefox?
Hey, If you want to use the add on then you have to download it form the internet. For that you require internet connection to download the same. Just you have to follow the step given below.
- Start the Mozilla Firefox
- Go to the Tools
- Then to the Add on and click on the search box
- type URL Tooltip in it and press enter
- A list of the same will appear
- Click on the same to download.
- After download finishes restart the Firefox and it is done
I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
known to man kind: Human Brain