Thread: Internet does not work in MAC

Internet does not work in MAC

I have a MAC desktop computer purchase some time ago. I was using Safari recently on the system. But then I downloaded Mozilla Firefox for MAC. Now the problem is after installing a error came up. I restarted the system and the internet is not working and neither opening any page. How to fix this issue.

Re: Internet does not work in MAC

To connect the MAC to the internet. First up all the basic is that you have to see that you should have the access to the internet. If you do not have it then you have to take the service and get connect with it. If you have the local area network then sign up to the broadband service. You can also connect to the wireless.

If you have connected the MAC with the internet over a LAN or broadband. If you had not connected it with then first you connect your system with the LAN or the cable modem. In your computer their may be the proper settings in it which your computer needed to connect. If it is there then you just open and connect to the browser and start to access the web.

After you had done the above two steps then you do the next process that is connect the computer to the airport internet. In your folder there will be the application folder, open it and connect to it. From the window after resulting, select the airport from the toolbar. If the airport is off then you on it. From the pop up network menu select the wireless network which you want to connect.

After all the connection has been connected. Then connect it to the Dial up connection. Open the application folder then select the internet connection application. After that open the option of resulting from the window and select the internal modem from the toolbar. To the pop up menu after choosing the configuration select to the connect.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

If the above all not work the there are some additional information about internet. In the Mac OS X, we can use the network setup assistant in this way you will be help in connecting the internet. In the menu of the Apple select the preference system, click the network select the assist me and select the assistant to use it.