Thread: How to manage the multiple tabs in the Firefox?

How to manage the multiple tabs in the Firefox?

Hi there, I have a small problem regarding the use of the Mozilla Firefox. I am a very frequent user of the Firefox and using multiple tab at a time when i am working on it. But when open the multiple tab it is not easy to manage them and it looks messy which is little frustrating to work. Is there any better way to manage the multiple tabs of the Firefox? If any then help me with that. Any help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Re: How to manage the multiple tabs in the Firefox?

You can use the add on of the Firefox which is very helpful to use with the issue you are facing regarding the tab. All you have to do is that just download the Firefox Showcase extension to you system and thats it. Now you can change your view of your tab in the Firefox. So download it and enjoy it. Hope you will get some help with this post. Thank you.

To download the add on you have to follow the step which i am giving you. by downloading that you can easily access the tab in the simple view which will help you to recognize the web page you are using. So go through it and see the working of the same.

• First restart the Mozilla Firefox
    • Go to the tools
    • click on the add on
    • Now go to the search box and type Firefox Showcase
    • It will display the same, Click on it to download.
    • And thats done.

After the completion of the now you have to add this add on to the toolbar so that you can use it. For using it just right click on the toolbar. There you will notice the three option, choose the customize option form them. A window will appear where you can see the toolbar buttons on it. There you can see the six showcase button choose one which you like to use and drag it to the toolbar and its done. Now click on it when you want to use it. Say thanks if you liked it. Byr

Hey, This is really a good add on from the Firefox it enables the view of the the tab or window in different manner. After adding it to the toolbar you can view it from the View menu. Which will give you option regarding the view of the Tab. If you click on the Sidebar in the view menu it will show you the two option i.e.Showcase sidebar, Showcase all window sidebar. which will show the window on the side bar and you can view the tab or the window with content on the page by scrolling of the mouse. That all i have to say about the same. Thank you

As above given that you have to add it to the toolbar and then only you can access it i am not agree with it. You can also access it without adding it to the toolbar. Just do the following to use the same.
    1. Open you Firefox
    2. Go to the view menu from menu bar
    3. then to the Showcase
    4. Now it will display the showcase option
    5. Whichever you like just click on that and you can change the view of tab or window

You have given six option for the view of the tab and the window choose the suitable one which is required for your work.Hope you like it.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Showcase provides a new way to manage your Firefox tabs and windows by showing them as thumbnails in a single window, tab or sidebar. Includes a find bar that will filter the thumbnails, and the capability to select the thumbnails in the same way you would select files in your system. I think this will be enough to describe the Firefox Showcase add on. Say thanks if you like it.

Hi, I have the same problem but let me tell you that this is really useful with the same. And it changes the view of the tabs which is frustrating before. So now i think you are also able to view the same. And your work efficiency will increase. You can directly download the same form here