Thread: DSi plugin that allows Video Functions

DSi plugin that allows Video Functions

I have desktop computer and installed Windows XP. I access internet daily alot through DSi and I'm owner of it. Recently i have been going through an error which very much frustrating for me. The error is i am not able watch any type of video or music player this prohibited or prevented by JAVA or Adobe.Is there any plug-in which may solve this problem. Please any one can fix this problem of mine??

Re: DSi plugin that allows Video Functions

I am also using the same DSi's browser. Its very useful in all other ways but when it comes to watching videos the performance goes down which is very irritating. I have down alot searching behind this but did not got any solution. This is major problem of using DSi's and I'm worried, because there is no solution for this. You only browse and can't watch videos on youtube and any other site
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Recently it is known that we can see videos but need to have the SD card. By using the SD card, download the adobe flash on to the SD card on the computer then create a folder in your SD card and then install it in that folder. Now copy paste it in your DSi and if you can watch anything in your DSi SD card it may work when you go on to the internet with DSi. Hope this will fix your problem.

I have gone through a talk of Adobe that it might launch with a version of flash which is specifically made for DSi, but this is not been verified/clarified by the Adobe, so its very doubtful. And there is also a news about Nintendo that its coming with video player for the DSi's browser, but company Nintendo itself is till available to confirm about this news to approve or deny it, so we must wait for it.

The DSi company Nintendo has import the music player into DSi device which allows us to plays the ACC music files and it supports the following files types i.e .m4a, .mp4, and .3gp file format. The files that is incompatible with DSi browser's are Flash, video files(i.e .mpeg, .avi, .wmv, etc), audio files(.mp3, .wma), Java and .PDF. So if trying to play the incompatible files then it will cause you problem, its better to download that file and convert to compatible file format. This will solve your problem.

According to my knowledge there is no additional plug in's released by Nintendo company till now. So don't scratch your behind. Instead i would suggest you to us SD card that allow you watch movies on DSi and yes in terms of size i.e MB's of videos does not matter, because DSi supports SD cards upto 32GB. So buy the SD card and enjoy playing video on your DSi. Hope this can easy you with your problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

question Re: DSi plugin that allows Video Functions

Quote Originally Posted by Simond View Post
    Recently it is known that we can see videos but need to have the SD card. By using the SD card, download the adobe flash on to the SD card on the computer then create a folder in your SD card and then install it in that folder. Now copy paste it in your DSi and if you can watch anything in your DSi SD card it may work when you go on to the internet with DSi. Hope this will fix your problem.
    what do you mean by paste it in dsi? how do i do it?