Thread: Does someone can see my web history

Does someone can see my web history

I have a general question for web security. If a browse some web page or go on not allowed sites then does the Government or any other online security guys can check out what sites I am visiting everyday. If yes then how. And not then that means that net is not secure for all the users who are sometime redirected.

Re: Does someone can see my web history

The government has a policy on internet tracking. It is not so easy to person by his web work what he is doing in it with the help of the cookies. It can be still be concern with the privacy advocates. The government can hire a page of the corporation and with the help of the twice click to give the internet cookies.

This theory could only search the database see that the person had used which website by using the DoubleClick cookies. They can only collect the information of the user the reference of the selected site where he or she visited. It is no an easy job to track a person by just the activity of the cookies.

This idea is not good at all as the government thinks to track by the cookies but it is impossible to catch a person by his activity just by tracking the the cookies of the website he has visited. Some of the internet privacy advocates also do not like the idea of the government that to keep the information of the web site the visitor are using.

It is a surprise or may come a surprise to a conspiracy theorists as the government they mostly or not agrees with the perspective. In 2003 the management of the white house officer got a memo of for the issue of the central government's Internet solitude policies. It was that they have to post their policies in the easily accessible Web page.

It is not that we cannot find the person who is doing this all. Some of the report that the government web site get the information about the cookies which are of some accidents. Some web software page developer has the cookies as the quality option. If the web management do not know about the option then they will not know what the person had done.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain