Thread: How to capture screenshot images from FLV Youtube video

How to capture screenshot images from FLV Youtube video

Hi everybody,

I have a laptop and i am using Windows vista as a operating system.My ISP is AT&T and internet speed i bought 3.7 mbps. I am using You tube to watch video but i don't able to capture as still images of the FLV video. Any body have any idea to capture still images from a FLV Youtube video. Please suggest or share this issue. Thanks in advance.

Flapture utility tool capture screenshot images from FLV Youtube video

Flapture is a utility tool that store youtube video and play FLV files. This is a program to pause and capture screen shot of that moment. You need to download Flapture program from internet website but it requires adobe AIR 1.5. after installing , just launch the program . Just click on open directory button to select FLV files. Then click the select destination button to specify folder to store JPEG images. Then play the video, click on camera button to capture the screen shot. The output image is automatically saved in jpeg format.

ZAMZAR helps to capture screenshot images from Youtube

I am using Zamzar website to convert any video file or youtube file to image file. It have supported lots of image file format. There is 4 steps to covert in easy way . Open the zamzar website then you will find an browse button, just click on that or feed URL for Youtube then in steps 2 u need to choose format of output file, just click on jpeg and step3 , just input your email id and press the button convert. If you find any problem with that steps , please reply .

Videotojpeg converter to capture screenshot images from video

You can also use Videotojpeg converter for screenshot of youtube video. It is a freeware and you can easily download from website. It available in may language like Spanish,Japanese, Korean etc. It extracts frames from video files with one mouse click. It is also a tool to make photo galleries from your home made video. It is very fast and easy to use. It does not contain any spy ware or ad ware. It is absolutely safe to install and run. Go get and enjoy.

KeepVID online tool covert video format

You can also use KeepVID online tool that can provide online watch video and convert that video to any other format. You need to just enter video URL of Youtube in KeepVID home page and click on download . When the downloading is complete you can be able the take screen shot of that video by print screen key. I you found any issue reply.

Free File Converter online tool

I am using Free File Converter that Convert all files into different formats. First you need to store the you tube video from the you tube site in your computer. Then open Free File Converter home page and browse your file that is stored in your computer and click on convert to JPEG file. It will take some time to convert and then you will be able to download the output JPEG file from the website.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

twoDoctor Guest

Re: How to capture screenshot images from FLV Youtube video

Try to use VideoCharge Studio.

It software allows very easy extract frames from any video source and save it to JPEG files. You can convert files in batch mode: work with directory, via command line, processing multyply files. Also you can add watermark to video, applay crop, effects and ets...