Thread: How to add print button to Firefox right click menu

How to add print button to Firefox right click menu

Hi, I am frequent user of Mozilla Firefox, i am browsing internet for content printing purpose. My work is just i filter the content and print. Now my issue is if i am selected the content and want to print this, i have to go on file and then select print. I want if I am right click on mouse it display the print command. So how can i add the print command on right click. I am using windows XP as operating system. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Firefox plug ins help easy printing.

I face same problem on that , but my friend can suggest me for one plug in named Print Context Menu plugin that will help on easy print of the web page through one click. You need to just download the plug in from Mozilla official site and install on your system. If you found any issue reply me.

Print Context Menu plugin print lot of web content

You need to download Print Context Menu plugin from Mozilla official website. After installing, just restart Firefox browser and open any web page. Then you just select the content you want to print and right click.Then you fill find a print command on that.This will help you print lot of web content on daily basis.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Print Hint 0.33 helps for printing in firefox

Print Hint 0.33 helps you to quick print on the Firefox browser. You need to download Print Hint 0.33 and install on your system. It helps you to quickly find printer friendly versions of web pages. You will find green icon on the web page. Just select that content and click on green icon, then printer get print document easy.

Print Context Menu 1.2 add on of firefox

You can also use Print Context Menu 1.2 add-on of Mozilla Firefox. It will permit you to print and print preview a web page directly from the context menu. Just you need to click on menu and print the web page. It is free downloaded from the website. if you find any issue reply me.

Print Explorer is best option.

Print Explorer is the other best option for internet printing. It is software that controls all printing activity. It allows you to manage printing, audit and log all printing activity. It analyze and monitor your printing cost, and a very important thing, to eliminate wasted paper. So i suggest you to go on same and try if you feel comfort to print web page. You can alo try to CTRL +P command for direct printing.