Thread: How to delete cookies of specific domain website

How to delete cookies of specific domain website

Hello,

I am using Mozilla Firefox internet browser for surfing internet. I have browsing so many sites on a single day , it will be uncountable, they create cookies on my system . I want the cookies on only specific site and no more for all, So i delete all cookies in internet option and they clear all cookies. How can i delete only specific site or domain cookies on my browser. i want only clear my personal site cookies. Please suggest.

Delete cookies of specific domain website using Firefox

Each and every website is saves respective cookies on the computer but Firefox users can selectively chose to kill and delete cookies of any specific website browsed using CookieKiller Firefox plugin. First you should install this plug ins from Firefox official website and check found any issue reply.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Firefox plug in CookieKiller for delete cookies

You should install Firefox plug in CookieKiller to do this task. In Firefox go to context menu option and delete cookies for the current domain . There are all cookies is present on the site. You can also enable or disable the icon from system tray. This is the best solution for Firefox cookie delete as you want.

Web developer toolbar to clear the cookies in Firefox

You need to install web developer toolbar to Mozilla Firefox. This the easiest way to to clear cookies for the Firefox browser. To use this, just click on the Cookies menu on the left and select “Delete Domain Cookies”. After that all the cookies for the site you are currently on will be removed by the help of this toolbar. If you have any confusion reply.

Auto Clear Cookies for cookies deletion.

Auto Clear Cookies 2.1.2.8 is the best software to use delete cookies on any specific website in Mozilla Firefox. If you want to clear the cookies of just one website, then Auto Clear Cookies is right for you. Remove cookies by domain name or part of a single website. For example, type "orkut" and press the "Delete Cookies" button to wipe all cookies from orkut , and all sites that contains the word "orkut". It is compatible with Mozilla Firefox.
    Last edited by Techno01; 19-12-2009 at 05:32 AM.

Delete firefox cookies by Auto Clear Cookies 2.1.0.8

I will also suggest for the Auto Clear Cookies 2.1.0.8which is supported to Mozilla Firefox. It opens with an two interface that is 'Clear Internet Explorer' and 'Clear Firefox Cookies'. Check the option to Firefox cookies . You don't need to write WWW or any prefix with the main website address. This utility automatically check the other variation and delete it.