Thread: How to change search engine in Google Chrome

How to change search engine in Google Chrome

Hi all,

I am using Google chrome as a web browsing software. Whenever i am searching any content it will search on Google by default, But i want to change my search engine as yahoo. Can anybody have idea or suggestion how to change my search engine to yahoo as default on my search engine on Google chrome. Please help.

Change search engine in Google Chrome to yahoo by default

Each and every website saves cookies on the computer. Firefox users can selectively choose to kill and delete cookies of nay specific website browsed using CookieKiller Firefox plugin. You need to install the plug ins from firefox official website and check the issue. If you found any issue reply me
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Change search engine in Google Chrome

Google Chrome provide you manage a long list of search engines and you can also change this list of search engine. The Search queries are processed only through the default engine. For your information, search engines displayed in the drop down are ones that have been specified as the default search options and every keywords search on as per selected search engine.

Steps to change search engine in Google Chrome

Follow the following steps to change the default search engine in Google chrome. Click the tools menu then select options click on Basics tab from there and click on manage in the default search section. Find the buttons in the dialog to manage the search engines. You will need to provide Name, Keyword (optional) and URL for box.

Edit search engine in Google Chrome

Google Chrome is a bit more tricky to change default engine. Because this new web browser, you have to add new search engines manually using a specific URL. Just right click on he search bar and choose 'Edit Search Engines'. In there there will a list of search engine , you just put into yahoo and click on add button. Then you will fill another window that is Name, Keyword, and URL

Yahoo search engine by default in Google Chrome

Google chrome have default search engine to goggle. If you want to change to yahoo search engine by default, just go on setting icon in Google chrome window. Then click on option and click on manage button and choose the search engine that you wish. This way you can add any search engine as default on your Google chrome.