Thread: How to enhance the search efficiancy of the Firefox?

How to enhance the search efficiancy of the Firefox?

Hey, I am using the Mozilla Firefox for the use of my browsing of the site which i would like to visit every day. I have query which i think can be solved here. Is there any extension is available for the Firefox to increase the efficiency of the search of the Google Bing and yahoo. Which will display the full info about the link without going to that link. If there is any then tell about the same so that i can use that. Thanks in advance

Re: How to enhance the search efficiancy of the Firefox?

Yes there is, With which you can enhance your search efficiency and that can be useful to search better. Once you have install the extension then you can use the same to test the efficiency of the add on. All you have to do is just download it and then it will automatically show his functionality to you. the name of the add on is "BetterSearch". That it now you have to see that is it really a great extension or not. Thanks

You can download it from the procedure which i am giving you. It is very easy to use it and tell the response of the same. Just go to the tools from the menu bar and then to the add on. This will open a new windows which have search box in it. Type the name of the extension on it and hit the enter key from the keyboard or click on the search and it will display the extension. Click on the install and you will notice after some time that you have the access of the search efficiency. Thank you

After the installation of the same if you search any thing using the different search engine then they will the link of the search with some icon under the link. When you go to the link with mouse cursor these icon will give you complete information about the link. If you click on the icon they will open in the new tab. You can also configure the BetterSearch add on by clicking to the Status Bar settings. The configuration will filter the search. Thank you

An addon for Firefox and Flock which enhances Google, Bing and Yahoo! with all their international flavors by adding previews (thumbnails) and additional functionality. BetterSearch will NOT insert sponsored links or any other advertisement!.An addon for Google, Bing and Yahoo! with all their international flavors by adding previews (thumbnails) as well as "Open in New Window", "Site Info", "Wayback Machine" links and a Quick Preview feature to the search results. BetterSearch will NOT insert sponsored links or any other additional advertisement!. Hope that this much information is enough to understand BetterSearch. Thanks

Thanks, I have used this add of the Firefox and it is really helpful for searching the content over the site. There are different version are available with the same but you have to see that your Firefox is compatible with the same or not. You can download the BetterSearch from here. Hope that this will help for the searching. Thanks