Thread: Windows Live Messenger Problem while Video call

Windows Live Messenger Problem while Video call

HI, I have bought new computer few days ago. And then I download new Windows Live Messenger 9 to my computer and used it for some days with the my webcam for few days. But, when I used it again my video call has not working. When I log in the receiver and other friends of mine can able to hear me also see me, but i can only see them but not able to hear anything from them. I have done all the things regarding the sound of my computer. So, if anyone is having any solution to solve my problem then please help me to solve it.

Re: Windows Live Messenger Problem while Video call

I don't think that the problem you are facing is due to the Windows Live Messenger 9, but is the problem of your computers mike or your headphone. So, just check out that they are working properly or not. You need to check that your computer is inputting the sound perfectly or not. Is it possible that your voice is not inputted and due to which no one is able to hear you. So, just check out your device and then reply me whether you are able to solve your problem or not. I think that you will able to solve your problem.

Hello, I think the problem you are getting is due to the problem of your Windows Live Messenger 9. So, just uninstall the software from your computer by using the control panels add and remove program and then install the new Windows Live Messenger and then check whether your problem has been solved or not. I think you would be able to solve this problem. So, try to do this, to solve your problem.

Hey, I am also getting the same problem in my computer. When I use another applications in my computer sound works fine, but when I use the Windows Live Messenger it gives me problem regarding the sound. I am getting the problem while hearing from all. I don't able to hear sound of all them who are in voice call with me. So, if anyone is having any perfect answer regarding this then please help me to get the solution regarding this. I am waiting for the reply which will fix my problem.

Hello, I think the problem you are getting is due to the problem of your headphone or mike. As you said that you are getting problem with Windows Live Messenger 9 while making Video call that you are not able to hear the sound of other persons who are online with you. So, just make sure that you are using the proper sound device which are working. You can take new headphones and then by the use of then you will able to hear the sound of others.

Hello, have you checked your sound device. You need to check you sound is working on your computer properly on other applications or not. If you are getting the output positive then you can uninstall the Windows Live Messenger 9 from your computer again and then you can install other one again, so that you will able to get the proper audio. I think one of this will fix your problem. So, just try it.