Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to ensure safe privacy in facebook

Technology & Internet

Old 17-12-2009

How to ensure safe privacy in facebook

I am new in facebook. I want some information on the facefook. What is the facebook mainly for, I think that it is the thing that give information of us to every person. who ever is connected to it. As it share every thing in it. I want to ensure safe privacy in facebook. Can I do this in it and how. Can I stop any one from not viewing the data of my files.

Old 17-12-2009

Re: How to ensure safe privacy in facebook

You can maintain all kinds of relationship in the facebook. It has a privacy setting in which the user can share with one another. To get a privacy announcement in the facebook you have to select the full size image. After that you will go to a new privacy settings. if you are going in you will get a dialog box click in it and you will go to the old privacy settings.
Old 17-12-2009

It has own video for the transition tool, In this you can change the setting. that the option of the view setting to whom should we give. Like for example friends only or to friends of friends, then the image with you can be only seen by your friend and his friend and not by other. It also work in the regional networks like Japan and Francisco.
Old 17-12-2009

Only your image and photo will be shown to your friend and friend of friend. .In the alteration tool after selecting the large size photo. And if you had not made any changes in your privacy settings, then it will be suggest as default setting by your facebook. If it is a defaults setting then the profile of your data will be shown to every one.
Old 17-12-2009

Once you post you content to the feed, it can be seen by every one. who are allowed to see this. You cannot change the setting. All your photo and image can been see. If you do not want to show then you have to delete the file and re-post it. Or you can stick to the older control by blocking the privacy.
Old 17-12-2009

In the facebook their are a function in which you can deal with the Annoying Friends. This function is great or better to protect your all information which is personal. Then you do not have to see it. It also have wall privacy setting. In this select the large photo and add to your facebook. It will ask for a license to every item you post.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,