Thread: URL Shortening Service

URL Shortening Service

Hi, I have heard that there is new techniques has been developed which has been used to create a short url of the sites which has bigger one. Can you give me some additional information about it. I am waiting for your reply. Please, tell me also it will definitely take minimum time to search on internet. Reply me if you know this service. How to activate this URL shortening service?

Re: URL Shortening Service

Hello, I have come to know that the URL Shortening Service is developed by the Google. As you know that everybody share links through different internet techniques. And this is quiet long and tedious process when we have to share lots of links with friends. So, Google comes with help and launched updated version of Google Toolbar and FeedBurner which will offer us New technique of URL shortening service which is called as Google URL Shortener. These URL shortener basically shortens a long URL into fewer characters to share with our friends and family. So, now this technique will help us to save our time while surfing on internet.

Hey, I want to know what is this URL Shortening Service? I have read this term first time. Is this the service which will help us to create short-name for any type of website? If yes then it will save our lots of time and money also. As when I type the name of the different sites, many time due to long name it will comes to the mistake while typing and then it sends you to the site which is not intended to open. Many times it causes problem for me as unwanted sites are opened. So, it will be helpful to me. So, please give me also details about it.
    I am waiting for your reply.

Hello, It is the techinque of the Google to shorten the URL by using some or the other trick, but by using this shortname you are able to open same website. For now Google had launched URL Shortening Service for google as Goo.gl and it is in testing face. If you are thinking that if you use the Google Toolbar and FeedBurner then only you are able to use this service in future, then you are wrong as at present Google URL Shortener is available only from the Google Toolbar and FeedBuner but if the service proves useful Google may make it available for all the users. So, it will rock.

Hi, Basically the URL Shortener Service provided by the Google is a service that takes long URLs and makes them into small one which is helpful to all while sharing data, tweeting on tweeter and while sending mails to friends. The Main goals of this service are:

• Stability – insure for the uptime of good service.
    • Security – Help users while protecting from malware, backdoor and phishing pages
    • Speed – faster surfing and response by the use of short URLs

Google URL Shortener is currently available for Google products only. You can make taste of it by the use of Google Toolbar or FeedBurner. Google has created its shorter name as goo.gl, quiet interesting.

Hello, Thanks for asking this useful questing. I also don't know what is URL shortening service and when I read this, then I searched for it from my different sources and then come to know the Google again come to help us. It had developed this technique of URL Shortening Service, which is having following features:

Stability : Google's scalable, multi-datacenter infrastructure help all the user to give uptime and a service which is reliable for all users of google.
    Security : It will now protect all of us from the attack of different malware and different viruses and fishing attack.
    Speed : Off course the speed of the surfing will increase dramatically.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain