Thread: How to remove photos from Facebook?

How to remove photos from Facebook?

Hi there, I am a facebook user and i am accessing it regularly. I am always checking the updates of the friend but the problem is that some time they upload the photo which is not good for my parent see. They upload it with the tag so that any one can recognize my name with it. I want to remove those tags and the photo from my friends update but don't know how to do that. So can any one help me to do that. Thanks in advance

Re: How to remove photos from Facebook?

To remove those tags and the photos youo have to use the one of the application supported by the Facebook to do the same. This application is known as the Wisk-It. Which is used for scrubbing the application for the Facebook. When you will use this application it will automatically remove the photo from the Facebook on the one click. So use it to help yourself for the problem you are facing. Hope you like the idea. Thanks you

Wisk-It is the nice application which is used for the wiping out the tag and the unwanted photo from the Facebook. Here i am giving you the step to use the same application for your problem.

• First log in to the Facebook with existing ID
    • Now go to the bottom of the page and click on the application
    • Hit the Browse More Applications.
    • Write Wisk-it in the box and enter.
    • Now hit the Go to application link and allow access.
    • Now wisk-it will access your profile
    • Then it will ask for the publishing that which is depend on your wish.
    • It will open with Wisk-It application screen there are two options.

It will display the complete photo in which you are tagged. Now you can select the photo you wan to remove. Whenever you will click on the wipe out request it will notify the friend of yours to remove that photo from the list but this application is also need to available there.

Hi, I know this is really a nice application which work greatly for removing the tag from the photo but i don't understand why you need to use this for your problem. Because this application will ask your friend to remove the photo after following the long procedure and that is little bit time consuming. One more drawback is that it need to install on your friend's profile then only it can work. instead of all these procedure why don't you ask your friend to remove those photo form his profile. It simple way of doing the same and you can do this by posting on his wall. Say thanks if you liked the idea.

There is simple way of doing this. I don't know why people are taking much tikme behind the Wisk-It all you have to do is just go to the the photo which is tagged and below that you will fine a "remove tag" option which will help with the same. by clicking on the remove tag it will remove the tag from the photo and no body can add comment on the tag. So follow this to help your self with the problem. No one even can retag it. So enjoy