Thread: Browsing problem with the Opera 9 in Windows Vista

Browsing problem with the Opera 9 in Windows Vista

I am using the Opera 9 Internet browser in my desktop. I downloaded and installed it 3 days before in my computer system. because this browser is faster than the Internet explorer. That is why i installed it in the computer. But now i am getting the problem with this browser. Sometimes this browser hangs in between the browsing and sometimes the Windows Explorer does not responds. This problem started after the installation of the Opera browser. I am using the Windows Vista Operating system in my computer.

Re: Browsing problem with the Opera 9 in Windows Vista

The Opera is the Web browser designed and developed by the Opera Software company. This browser can handle the very normal internet tasks like websites , Emails , contacts , chatting , downloading of file via BitTorrent and web feeds. The most important thing is that it is available free of the cost. You can download the Opera from the internet. This is compatible with the almost all the Operating systems. This will work in Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, FreeBSD, and Solaris operating systems.

You have downloaded the Opera 9 Web Browser for your computer. The opera web browser is faster and the safer than the Internet explorer. But this Web browser is not working properly in your computer system. Most of the times this problems come because of the Viruses. Your computer system is infected with the Virus. This viruses are not allowing to run the Web Browser properly on your system. Scan and remove the Viruses from your computer system. You can download the AVG Antivirus from here, if you do not have any.

This problem can be related with the Firewall settings of your Windows Vista Operating System. The Firewall may not be allowing the browser to work properly. check the Firewall settings of your computer system. The another problem can be of the security level of your computer system. Set the Security Level of your computer system to the Normal. This will solve the problem of the Opera web browser in your computer system. Enable the Pop-ups from the different websites. Because sometimes popups creates problem and the browser hangs and the Windows Explorer does not responds.

To solve this problem Clear all the browsing history and the cookies from your computer system. Most importantly delete the temporary internet file from your computer system because all these things are stored and the uses the Cache memory of your computer system. If there will be less cache memory in your computer system , the chances of the process hanging increases. You can delete the Browsing History and the cookies and all other information from the properties of the Internet Browser.

If the problem of the Opera 9 web browser is not solved by the above suggested method then you should remove this web browser from your computer system and you should try some other web browsers.
    Here is the list of some web browsers that you can try instead of the Opera 9.
    1- Mozilla Firefox
    2- Safari Web Browser
    3- Google Chrome
    4- Netscape Navigator
    5- Latest internet explorer
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain