Thread: How to open a Set of Links Without the Home Button in Firefox?

How to open a Set of Links Without the Home Button in Firefox?

Hey i have little problem regarding the use of the Firefox. I have a secondary set of link which i like to open everyday when i open the Firefox and it will appear outside the home page. But i don't how to do that . Can any one help for that so that i can open the set of link without the home button. I am expecting the solution of the same. Waiting for reply. Thanks in advance

Re: How to open a Set of Links Without the Home Button in Firefox?

As per you discussion is concern, I realized that your looking for the extension which will open the windows or tab every with the link which you want o visit every day. There is solution of this problem is exist. So you can use the menu listing or status bar icon which will work proper with the problem you getting. So try the same and see that it is working or not. I hope this will really help you because this opens the link every day after clicking on the link. Thank you

You can use the multi-site opener to get the help for your issue. This will open the multiple site which you have listed in it. You don't have to wast much time all you have to do is just click on the open tab or window and it will automatically open the set of links for you. So get it and use it with the same. Thats all i can help with this. Say thanks if you like the idea. Bye

The idea of the multi-site opener is perfect for opening the multiple link at a time when you access the Firefox for the first time in day. All you have to to is that just download the extension of the same and then click on the tools and you will find the same here click on that. Here you will see a window which is filled with a link of Mozilla. Now just copy and paste the link that you want use in that window and its done. Next time when you open the Firefox this will ask for the permission and open it automatically. Thanks

Instead of doing all this why don't you use the bookmark facility of the Firefox. This will allow you to use the web site which you have bookmarked before on one click. You can bookmarks the page on the bookmark menu or the bookmark tool bar. Next time when you will start the day with the Firefox then on clicking on the bookmark you can directly access the web page of your liking. Thank you

The multi site opener is perfect idea for the opening the set of link you can download it from the Mozilla's official site and can use it by installing on the system. To download the same just click on the link below.

Multi-site Opener
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain