Thread: Skins for Browsers: Is it possible?

Skins for Browsers: Is it possible?

Hi, I want to know the thing, that is there any way by use of which we can able to change the skin of our Web Browser. This type of skins I am using for only my Winamp and for my Orkut account. So, if you have such kind of information from which I can get to download the different themes for the Web Browser, then just give me information about it. I am waiting for your reply. Please, reply me if you have any idea regarding this.

Re: Skins for Browsers: Is it possible?

Hi, this is quiet simple thing. I was also wondering around that if it is possible to change the skin of firefox or not. Then I read one of the article in magazine about the Firefox skins and I come to know that it is possible. You need to just a click on the following link to get the skin of the firefox:

https://addons.mozilla.org/services/...on_id=personas

Use this link to change the skin of your firefox.

Hi, I don't have more knowledge about the skins of the firefox, but I come to know that there is a facility of the firefox and some other browsers such as Opera and Google Chrome, which provides you this facility. You need to install the following files with the given extension to use it. I don't know where will you get these files, but you can use the extensions to search the file.

• Firefox- JAR files.
    • Opera - RAR files.
    • Google Chrome- crx

Hello, I don't know that this is possible or not. But, if it is possible then it will be very interesting. If you come across such type of setting then please send me the link on this forum. If it is possible then our browsers looks like as we want and it will be quiet funny to work on internet. I will make search about it. And if I will find something interesting which will be helpful to us, then I will give that to you. But, before that if you get this then please give it to me also.

Hey, I have find it. It is possible to change the skin of your firefox now. You can change it to any skin which you like the most. It needs only a click and then install. So, you can choose the skins from the following catagory:
    • Abstract
    • Causes
    • Fashion
    • Film and TV
    • Firefox
    • Foxkeh
    • Holiday
    • Music
    • Nature
    • Other
    • Scenery
    • Solid
    • Sports
    • Websites

To get these all skins click on the following link:
    http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/gallery/

Hey, this is possible. You dont know this thing. The skins which are providedby mozilla firefox are named as personas. Personas are lightweight, easy-to-install and easy-to-change “skins” for your Firefox web browser. So, you can add them whenever you want by clicking on the link below:
    http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/gallery/
    So, just click on link and enjoy the different look of the firefox.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

cool buddy Guest

is surprising, skinning is not new. Firefox, chrome, opera, maxthon all support skins or themes since a long time. Why would it be impossible to skin a web browser even if it wouldn't have been possible when you can change windows themes?