Thread: How to re-enable facebook account?

How to re-enable facebook account?

Hi Guys,

I have facebook issue. Before few day my facebook account has been disabled. I don't know the reason behind this. Before the my face account got diasble I hadn't used my account for one month. Do you think this is the root cause behind this issue.
    If anyone have gone through the identical facebook issue and know the solution on same the please let me know. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: How to re-enable facebook account?

Hi,

There are many possibilities which can cause your facebook account to disable, see below:
    • If you are making more advertisement or spamming .
    • If you made more than enough friendsi.e 5000 and then there may be chances that your account is detected as a Group, which may cause to disable your facebook account.

Hi friends,

If you are violating the terms of the facebook, then your facebook account will definitely get disabled. If you have uploaded the violating imaged , content OR any videos then there is chances that facebook terms gets violated. I recommend you to read the terms and condition of the face book before uploading any image or videos. My friend's facebook account also got disabled because of the facebook terms violation.

Hi,

Are you confirmed that you don't have any sex offenses over your facebook account?
    This most common reason to fecebook account get disabled. For your information, most of the countries made the laws ,by using that law Facebook community are able to disable the facebook account which comprises the sexual criminal history. I think your facebook account is one of that.

Hi, In your query you have mentioned that your hadn't use your facebook account for mostly one month. According to me this is the main reason which cause the disabling your facebook account.
    Facebook account gets blocked if your are not using your facebook account for more than one month. I think there is no way to recover from this and you need to recreate new facebook account on facebook.

It seems that you made one of the following mistake which blocked your facebook account:
    • You might tried to login by wrong password or login for more than five times.
    • You might have violent content such as violent image in your facebook account.
    • You might have not used your facebook account for more period of months.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

want to open my facebook account try putting my user name and pass word put can't still access it

Hello there, I want to ask you have you tried solving the issue with your Facebook account using the solutions that are mentioned in the above posts? Please reply the problem that you are having when you try those methods.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

There can be lot possibilities for the same. It could be that the caps lock key might be kept on or off if required to the password that you might have mentioned. Also the account might have been hacked. If there is some password issue you can make the things better by solving the issue that Is Forgot my password option.