Thread: Google Reader Error : an unexpected condition has occurred which is preventing Google Reader

Google Reader Error : an unexpected condition has occurred which is preventing Google Reader

Hi,

While at work, I tried to open my Google Reader to check the RSS feed, but I got the error message, "Sorry, an unexpected condition has occurred which is preventing Google Reader from fulfilling the request" The error message appears at home but work properly at my home. So is it a problem with Google Reader or with my browser ????

Re: Google Reader Error : an unexpected condition has occurred which is preventing Google Reader

Regarding the message : "sorry an unexpected condition has occurred which is preventing Google reader from fulfilling the request" No official statement or explanation on the failure of a Google support. Not much to do but wait a bit until the team of Google Reader correct the problem, because the company has already been informed.

Re: Google Reader Error : an unexpected condition has occurred which is preventing Google Reader

Have you talked to the IT person in your office on the firewall / network security? Most companies have some sort of security structure and according to his post only difference is the location - so what is different about the location? It's a business, not your house relatively unprotected computer.

This message appears when you are trying to access google Reader through https. This problem also may be possible if you are using proxy, firewall, etc. That might be restricting your access to certain items in Reader. Also check your internet connection, it might have gone while accessing the reader. It seems like I'm not the only one who cannot access Google Reader at this time because lots of other users reported the same glitch in a special Google Groups discussion created a few days ago.

When you go to Google Reader, loading and after about 10 seconds, says Sorry, an unexpected condition that prevents Google Reader fulfilling the request. Try this few things, cleared the cookies, refresh the page, disabled all the ad-ons Firefox, check your account in another browser or, finally, created a new Google Reader account.