Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to enable java script in internet explorer

Technology & Internet

Old 07-12-2009

How to enable java script in internet explorer

Hi,
whenever i browsing internet in my system then i found a massage " javascript turned off".I am using windows XP and browser internet explorer 6.0. Can any body tell me how to resolve this problem or how enable java script on my explorer.Thank you.

Old 07-12-2009

Re: How to enable java script in internet explorer

This is the step for enable java script on internet explorer. Open the internet explorer then click on the view menu and the select option from them then click on the security tab then check Run Active X scripts box and click on ok button. After that restart internet explorer and this will take effect.
Old 07-12-2009

There is also one step to do same thing, first go to tool menu on your internet explorer then click on internet option and then click on the security tab then click the internet zone and click default level. Then restart your browser for surfing enable java script.this will resolved your problem.
Old 07-12-2009

For enable java script in internet explorer, go to the further steps. First start your internet explorer then go to tools menu and click internet option. You will found a security tab on that then click on custom level.You have see that internet icon is highlighted by default. Then scrolling down and go to java permission and click on high safety then click on OK and restart the browser.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,